Your search returns no results. Please try again with another search term.
Cooking Classes at Goldhahn und Sampson (0 Products)
We're back on track! With a few small changes, you can now cook on-site with us again. For the time being only in Charlottenburg, and in pairs of 2, but we've put together a really nice cooking class program for the next months. Also, you can cook with our cooking teachers live from home now! For everyone who prefers to cook in his or her own kitchen, book one of our LIVE ONLINE cooking classes. The classes take place via Zoom and the whole household can participate on one ticket!
To make it possible again to run cooking classes, we've created a protection and hygiene concept with regards to the current situation. With this and of course with your support, we're able to cook together again. You'll find our protection and hygiene concept online.
The most important changes at a glance:
The cooking school in Prenzlauer Berg will be closed until further notice.
Anyone who has ever cooked on-site at Helmholtzplatz knows that the premises are rather small and intimate. Unfortunately, this is currently not compatible with the minimum distance, which is why we can only offer cooking courses in Charlottenburg for the time being.
The following changes apply to the cooking courses of the cooking school in Charlottenburg:
1. As only two people will operate a cooking station, you need to book 2 tickets.
Single tickets cannot be purchased for the time being, as the participants must be persons from the same household or persons from an acquainted household. Of course you can join a cooking class on your own, but you would need to buy two tickets and run your own cooking station.
2. All cooking course participants as well as cooking course teachers and assistents must wear a mouth and nose protector when cooking. It is not necessary to wear a mask when eating at the table.
3. Alcohol is only served at the table during the meal.
4. A maximum of 4 people is allowed eat together at the same table.
For everyone interested in our LIVE ONLINE cooking classes, these are the requirements:
1. A kitchen
2. A laptop/tablet (or smartphone) with a stable internet connection
3. You like to cook together with others in an online environment
4. One ticket is valid for the whole household - how cool is that?
Read on about our regular classes:
Cooking classes at Goldhahn und Sampson, Berlin. Booking through our webshop only. We run cookery schools in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg and in Berlin-Charlottenburg. Most classes cost 75 euros. Water and wine included.
If you'd like to give your friend to a cooking class for a present, why not buy them a voucher? Vouchers are valid 3 years, and can be redeemed for cooking class tickets. To read more about gift vouchers, please go here.